- 🌙 Handmade One-by-One and Quality Checked a Minimum of 3 Separate Times
- ✨ White Sage is an Ancient Herb Used to Cleanse and Purify Your Surroundings
- 🔎 Our Wonderful 2 Page Instructions Booklet Paints a Clear and Simple Picture of How to Use Your Sage
- 🌎 Grown on Private Land in the Mountains Around California
- 💙 Blue River Sage is Determined to Bring Beautiful Sage Products to as Many People as Possible!
High Quality & Natural
Grown on private land in the mountains around California, our white sage is carefully picked and prepared by trained workers who hand tie each bundle one-by-one.
It is incredibly important to our company that all of our sage is sustainably grown and collected - that is our #1 priority.
Beautiful blue cotton string binds the leaves together to make our white sage smudge bundle ready for any cleansing & smudging.
The Perfect, Affordable Home Smudging Kit
At Blue River Sage, we work very hard to make sure the quality of our sage is excellent. We quality check every single piece of sage that we touch and make sure it is up to our standards before it reach your hands.
Your purchase includes:
2 White Sage Bundles (4 inch)
- Handcrafted and Bound with Blue Cotton String
- 1 Rose Quartz Stone (about 1-1.2 inch)
- 1 Amethyst Stone (about 1-1.2 inch)
- 1 Abalone Shell (5 to 6 inch) with Natural Wood Stand (4 inch)
- 3 Palo Santo Sticks (3.75 to 4 inch)
- 1 Smudging Feather (7 inch)
- Detailed and Thorough Instructions & Blessings
Blue River Sage Home Cleansing & Smudging Kit
Quality Sage, Sustainably Grown - For Your Ceremony, Healing & Spiritual Growth!
Amethyst & Rose Quartz stones, mined from Brazil and carefully cut and polished into beautiful smooth stones to soothe and calm. These stones are great for strengthening relationships, protection, embracing love and intuition.
Palo Santo, sustainably gathered from local communities in Peru and handcut into 4 inch incense sticks, have healing and sweet smelling aromas that work wonders for creativity, cleansing and spiritual exploration. All of our Palo Santo is sustainably managed by several organizations in Peru and all transportation and processing is well documented - none of our Palo Santo is cut from the wild.
A Multi-Colored Abalone Shell and handcut wood tripod stand make a cozy home for your sage and palo santo before, during and after use. Sustainably managed by national governments to ensure this species of shell remains healthy, the shell is a bi-product of the abalone after being hand caught by divers.
Your Smudging Feather is a real turkey feather that was respectfully collected as a bi-product of the turkey, originating from a cruelty free company.
The Instructions Guide is a 2 page set of instructions for cleansing and blessing your home, carefully thought out and put together with care.
Sustainably Grown On Privately Owned Land
That's Right Folks! Not Many Companies Will Go This Extra Mile, But You Can Bet Your Bottom Dollar That Our Company Will ALWAYS Put Sustainability At The Top Of Our Priorities List.